Sponge Bob Vegan Pants - Happy Birthday Carter

This post is only 60 days old... I posted photos on Facebook, but forgot to do a blog post.
Carter aka "soy boy" requested his favorite meal for his birthday dinner. which was not technically on his birthday. You parents out there know that birthdays are a long, drawn out series of three or more birthday related events: first the school day treat, then the birthday party/s then the family get-together.
Carter chose Chick-Pea-Patties with Mashed Potatoes, Gravy, and Broccoli. This is just such an awesome combo that works well for special occasions. Nikki makes the Chick-Pea-Patties and I make the rest, we have gotten good at this and we can do the whole meal in around an hour. We make extra of everything and we have great leftovers!!!!
For family birthday dessert Carter chose ice cream (So Delicious - Vanilla Coconut), chocolate syrup, bananas, and cherries. Of course he had to have a #6 on top!!









Happy Sixth!!!!
This is the cake from his Birthday Party,
Sponge-Bob-Vegan-Pants!!!!!




2 comments:

Jennifer Raymond said...

I just found this site and am really excited to see how busy people with kids prepare vegan meals! We also have a 6-yr-old son, and he is an adventurous eater. My husband and I both work, and we don't eat out very often, so it's always a challenge to prepare healthy, quick vegan meals. Do you post your recipes anywhere? I would love this chickpea patty recipe!!

SHIFTvegan said...

Jennifer,
I have links on the left panel under
"Hyper Speed V- Meals" Although at one point blogger made a change and none of my links worked so I removed the links, I have done the first few and will try to get the rest done this week.
Always good to hear of more vegan kids!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails