Give me that vegan burger STAT!!!

Burgers with all the fixins! Follow Your Heart Cheddar Style, tomatoes, onions, avocados, Veganaise, mustard, ketchup, pickles, and lettuce.
A quick and easy burger night with Gimme Lean's burgers and Tater Tots.
We have gotten far enough away from last summers awesome tomatoes, where I was OK with buying some vine ripened tomatoes from the grocery store.  This is the worst time of year for produce in general, especially anything even remotely local.  Last winter we had local greenhouse tomatoes, but they are not in my primary store this year.
We have been eating quite a few avocados this year because they have been good and they are cheap during the winter months, which seems to be the norm.  I wish we had good and cheap avocados all year long, I love them!!!


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails