New Potato Green Chili

The re are times when simple foods are so appealing, but I choose to go down the path of complexity!!!! I cannot help myself.... I know as I travel down that path that I am most likely making something the kids, well the youngest at least, are not going to like!!!
This green chili was terribly easy and tasty. I took new potatoes from the farmers market and boiled for 10 minutes in water, added white onions, no-chic broth and a big can of hatch green chili's.
Nikki and I had some warm corn tortillas too.
I had to make sandwiches for the kids because they are weary of warm green things, especially when served in a soup like configuration. In fact Carter starts gagging if you say the word "soup". Some day we will laugh.... RIGHT!!!!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails