Simple Walnut Pasta + Vegan Pralines

This is a nut based post, so if you are allergic to tree nuts look away!!!
I started off with dessert because the pictures are pretty good and I rarely post on desserts.
One night I was craving something sweet, which believe it or not is not normal for me!!! I have made some nut based candies recently and they were pretty good. I had some nuts on hand so I started thinking about Pralines. I got online and searched...
And found this recipe. I am not a big recipe guy, but I want these to turn out well. I did not have enough pecans so I used cashews, sesame seeds, pecans, walnuts, and almonds.
They turned out really well, and looked good for their portraits!!!
Needless to say they did not last long.
I will be making the pralines again!!!



The pasta is nut based too... I like really basic pasta sometimes, so this is penne with fresh garlic, walnuts, olive oil and fresh herbs from my garden.


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails