Not quite winter... Not quite spring!!!
This is a time of anticipation, waiting for something green to pop out of the ground... ready to hear that the first CSA pickup has been scheduled.... ready to complain that I cannot eat another bowl of baby greens!!!! For the time being spring seems a far way off, so we stick to basic ingredients.
This dish was not quite a soup, and not quite a stew!!! Here's what you are looking at:
- 1 can lite coconut milk
- 1 can of water(use the coconut milk can)
- 1 tablespoon green curry paste
- 2 teeth of garlic, pressed - minced
- 1 cube of Rapunzel Bouillon
- 4 medium sized potatoes cubed
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1 bunch of kale coarsely chopped
- 2 pounds tofu large cubes (dusted with garlic powder and salt)
- 1/2 white onion
- 2 poblano peppers, cut in large pieces
My always there helper Cat.... Gabriel!!!!