Soup for the guy who gutted your bathroom!!!!

These are not food pictures..... Are you on the wrong blog!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Well this is my most recent remodeling project. This bathroom was last "updated" in the 1980's. This is also the reason the food we have been eating is pretty simple!!!!

















The tile and tub is from the 1930's, I am trying to save the tub, but the tile is worn, pink, and needs to be replaced. The bathroom will get a new configuration and new finishes.




















The new style will be cottage style, which is a nice change of pace for me. Actually I did the kitchen in this house last winter, we used quite a bit of trim and bead board.
I was able to remove the tub!!!! No Scratches!!!!
I will share more pictures as the project progresses.

















The best part of this project is that the wonderful owner is quite a cook!!! She made a fantastic veggie soup the other day and made extra to send home with me!!!!! It was savory and very delicious!!!!
Tomatoes, green beans, onions, carrots. I made some instant brown rice and English muffins. I was really tired after taking out all of that tile, so it was awesome that she made this for us!!!!
Thanks Patsie!!!!



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails