A Rueben for a hung over Leprechaun


This really was not left overs, we ate all of the "corned" tofu because it was so good!!!! Nikki had been talking up Reubens for a while so I made more corned tofu and we made Reubens, with kraut, Follow your Heart cheddar, and secret sauce(yeah ketchup and veganaise)

The salad was fun... quinoa, tomatoes, green onions, and kale. I dressed it with olive oil and lime juice.

The kids really liked the tofu, which had baked rather than cook in the Foreman, and they had fries.
I find it very interesting how many of the foods that I remember liking from my non vegan days really were more influenced by the accompanying flavors. I guess what I am trying to say is that there is nothing lost by eating a tofu Reuben, so there!!!! I like to dream that some day there will be faux Swiss Cheese!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails