Vegan Peanut Sauce Noodles, Garnish with Green

You just can't go wrong with noodles. They are quick, versatile, and fun to eat. Nikki cooked these one evening while I was on my way home from my bathroom remodel project. I was beat tired and she waited to eat with me. What a sweet heart!!!
This was a Simply Asian peanut noodle kit that she added fresh broccoli, cilantro, green onion, jalapenos and extra peanuts.
I do not usually go for the boxed units, but the Simply Asia brand is great because they are not afraid to label items vegan. This is very helpful and I do use several of their sauce bases in many dishes. Their green curry is fantastic!!!!
I wish there were more companies that would label their products vegan, I think that the word "vegan" has less of a stigma to mainline companies than it once did!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails