This was a pretty simple recipe.
1 bag of frozen shredded hash browns (the loose ones not the patties)
- 1 lb Nigari Tofu -crumbled
- 1/2 white onion diced
- 1/2 cup corn (frozen/fresh/can)
- 1/2 of a Melissas Soyrizo
- 1/4 teaspoon Paprika
- 1 tablespoon of corn or potato starch
- 1 teaspoon veggie oil - for the pan
Cut the frittata in triangles and serve with salsa, green onions, Tofutti sour cream and jalapenos. This would also be good with some black beans and tortillas!!!
Oh yeah.... dogs like frittatas.... give them a little bite!!!